Graduate Sports Coach
Please enter an introduction for your news story here.
From September 2020, we are looking to appoint a number of Sports Graduates who will have the opportunity to be fully involved in all aspects of School life, academic, pastoral and the wider curriculum.
This is an exciting time at Lancaster Royal Grammar School as the school expands and has welcomed girls as well as boys into Sixth Form for the first time.
The Sports Graduates will work closely with the Director of Sport, supporting the delivery of an extensive weekly sports and extra-curricular programme.
This is an exciting prospect for new graduates with an interest in entering the teaching profession or who is looking for a year’s professional experience before following a career outside education.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in coaching any one or more of these sports: Rugby, Cricket, Rowing, Tennis, Hockey, Athletics/Cross Country, Netball or Swimming.
- Has a University degree.
- Is passionate about working with children in an educational setting.
- Has an ability to contribute significantly to the school’s wider-curricular programme.
- Is committed to their own professional development.
We can offer:
- Motivated, hard-working pupils.
- Full board accommodation plus a salary
- A supportive, skilled and innovative staff team.
- Plenty of opportunities for CPD, and pastoral and wider-curricular involvement. You will work 6 days per week including the weekend during the academic terms.
Recruitment for this role is ongoing throughout the academic year and will close when all positions have been filled. You are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible as nearly 3 of the positions have already been filled.
For further information and to apply please see the attached documents.
Should you have any queries please contact Mrs Kate Roberts, HR Administrator, at email@example.com or 01524 580600 ext 203