Graduate Sports Coach
From September 2020, we are looking to appoint a number of Sports Graduates who will have the opportunity to be fully involved in all aspects of School life, academic, pastoral and the wider curriculum.
This is an exciting time at Lancaster Royal Grammar School as the school expands and has welcomed girls as well as boys into Sixth Form for the first time.
The Sports Graduates will work closely with the Director of Sport, supporting the delivery of an extensive weekly sports and extra-curricular programme.
This is an exciting prospect for someone who is a new graduate with an interest in entering the teaching profession or who is looking for a year’s professional experience before following a career outside education.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in coaching any one or more of these sports: Rugby, Cricket, Rowing, Tennis, Hockey, Athletics/Cross Country, Netball or Swimming.
- Has a University degree.
- Is passionate about working with children in an educational setting.
- Has an ability to contribute significantly to the school’s wider-curricular programme.
- Is committed to their own professional development.
We can offer:
- Motivated, hard-working pupils.
- Full board accommodation plus a salary
- A supportive, skilled and innovative staff team.
- Plenty of opportunities for CPD, and pastoral and wider-curricular involvement. You will work 6 days per week including the weekend during the academic terms.
For more information regarding the role, and to apply, please download the attached documents. Applications should be received no later than Noon on Wednesday 5th February 2020 and it is anticipated that interviews will be held in the week commencing 10th February 2020.
For any queries please contact Kate Roberts, HR and Operations Administrator at email@example.com or 01524580603